Friday, April 23, 2010

Still thinking about earth


(A flower pot on my desk at sunrise, wrote a poem)





The Hum of Life
Succulent night of mine
Can one describe
The childhood intimacy
When the sun lets her rays fall
Wrap around
Kiss your cheek
Can anyone tell of
Wide virgin eyes of mystery
When diamonds are thrown out graciously
Into placid lake
Or sown on the dark sheet
Slumbering above
Oh who has heard
The hushed breathy whisper
Of willow trees. Tulips. Rustling wings.
All swaying. with your breath.
Inhale. Exhale.
Selah.

How connected when alone in the transparent grass
How open with the creation of His hands
As I hear the hum of life
I am one with the hum
I taste the sweet, deep yearning
Inhale. Exhale.
I want you, at this spot
On X we shall sit
We shall be one in the hum
Need drips and floods

Through the door
Into a soft nook
We crept
Pollinating lips
Blossoms of neck and shoulder
Melt


No comments:

Post a Comment