HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
3/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2cup chocolate chips.
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/3 cup seedless raspberry jelly
2 Tbsp. water.
1st Chocolate Ganache:
2 Tbsp. heavy cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2nd chocolate ganache:
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- With an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, sour cream, water, buttermilk and oil together until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and fresh raspberries. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 42-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Heat raspberry jelly and water in the sauce pan for 1-2min until smooth. With a pastry brush, brush raspberry glaze over cooled cake. Let cool 1 hour.
- For first ganache heat cream in a small saucepan over low heat until just scalded. Whisk in chocolate chips. Continue to cook, whisking, until thickened. quickly pour over cake and smooth around as much as possible (will be very thick).
- For second ganache follow same directions, pour over cake and smooth out, this layer will be much thinner.
I cheated a little bit on this one and used cake mix, but it was really yummy :-)
I have the best dad in the world, so blessed to have him in my life, love you daddy!!